Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A Few Administrative Notes

Hello, folks!

I know it's been a while since I've last posted, and in that time, our own Shiloh Carroll has continued to do excellent work. But she can't do it alone; so we are seeking contributions. They can be one-off essays or series (re-)reads / (re-)watches, or some other thing that fits our general purpose of exploring how the medieval is (re)figured in the works following Tolkien. Send pitches or outright submissions to me here.

In the meantime, it's been a while, and I need to tend the garden of this blog. I'll be going through and updating pages and trying to gather posts together in some semblance of order. If you're a member, please check your member entry on the Members page. If you'd like to be a member, or some adjustment needs to be made to your membership entry, let us know here.

I'll also be trying to get my own writing for this blog back in order. I hope to be able to keep things going and add to what we have--and I hope to be joined by many!

Best,

Geoffrey B. Elliott
VP, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment